Thursday, July 07, 2005

Terror hits London

I woke up today feeling a bit under the weather so I called out sick. When I finally was able to physically roll over and turn on the TV and get online, I hear there was a terrorist strike in London.

I'd like to send my heartfelt condolences to the victims and families of our allies overseas.

I'm listening to callers on C-SPAN and cannot believe some of the things I hear.
There are blame America first callers.
There are blame Israel and the Jews callers.
There are the blame President Bush callers.

The debate on how to fight the War on Terror has gone on for four years now. We even had a presidential election and the American people voted to keep President Bush in office. So rather than bring forward the same arguments over and over that have already been debated and refuted over and over, let's move forward with constructive ideas so our leaders can improve our safety and the safety of our troops overseas. Call your representitives, tell them to stop whining and tell them to work with the President to insure our safety.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home