Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Connecting with the East Village

The East Village has its own website and it is appropriately called, East-Village.com.

I've visited the site on occasion and noticed it contains many resources that are particular to the East Village and Alphabet City. It's a great source of information for anyone who lives in the historic area or for someone who likes to visit. Get your fix on East Village businesses such as an East Village music store, East Village hair salons, East village hobby stores, East Village bars or lounges, East Village thrift shops, East Village pet stores, laundry mats and coffee shops and East Village hotels and if you are getting the opinion that I'm listing all of these things to attract internet searches, I have no comment on that. ;)

Apart from the site being very busy looking, I think it should definitely be a site for every East Village resident to check in on occasion. I also recommend signing up to its newsletter and perhaps even signing into the site.

If you're an East Village Republican or East Village Reformer, you should connect with your neighborhood. Many users to the site are small business owners and local activists. It is important to stay in touch with what your neighbors are thinking and feeling. I just signed up today and though I may not simply dive into another site with blogging and commenting, I want to see what the make-up of villagers are politically.

2 Comments:

At 11:40 PM, Blogger J. Mark English said...

Hey this is a great website! I look forward to stopping by this blog often.
Hope all is well.

Take care,
Mark

www.americanlegends.blogspot.com

 
At 4:44 PM, Blogger J. Mark English said...

Hey it was great meeting you last night! Love the site.

Take care,
Mark

PS...linked ya to my site.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home